What REMA Products Do We Sell?
We offer all of REMA’s quality air vacuums, condensate tanks, and fabricare equipment.
- Air Vacuums
- Blow Down Tanks
- Burks Pumps
- Condensate Receivers
- Return Systems
- Parts and Service
Blow Down Tanks
When you purchase a REMA Blow down tank, you get a high quality product that works hard to clean up sludge and build-up from inside your boiler. These non-code blow down tanks are made from high-quality steel and welded for even the toughest in-code specifications.
You can also purchase a coded model from 1 hp to 15 hp stamped with an ASME certification. The best part is that they are maintenance-free which means you get to save time and money.
Better and Faster
- Because REMA air vacuums drop steam consumption quickly, you get decreased boiler loads and reduced energy. This means you see an improvement in your bottom line.
Service & Specialities
- Need your air vacuum in specific color? No problem. Just send us a color swatch. They are also available in vertical, overhead, and dual set up. Models can serve 1-25 presses in 50hz and 60hz, single, and three phase.
Brand Name Leader
- REMA Dri-Vac Corp. is well known in the industry for being the leader in quality products. We stand behind REMA’s record for high quality in sales, parts, and service.
REMA Dri-Vac Corporation condensate receivers are by far the best in the industry. They are manufactured to be easy to install and control. REMA SS duplex model receivers are made with a 304 2B stainless steel finish. Built with tough materials and solid construction, you can count on these receivers for their long-lasting durability.
REMA Dri-Vac condensate receivers
- These REMA receivers will save not only energy but maintenance costs, having a positive effect on your business bottom line. When condensate is returned to the boiler you get a valuable resource that is never wasted.
- We carry both simplex and duplex receivers that offer easy installation and operation. They come with a ⅛” vent line with optional thermometer, sight glass, and control panel availability. Our SS models are made with 11 gauge stainless steel that ensures durability.
Why You Need A Condensate Receiver
- When it captures the condensate from the boiler to be reused, you get serious efficiency. You also get the bonus of reduced corrosion, a steady temperature and a reduction in product quality issues.
Saves You Money
- Just how do condensate receivers save you money? Decrease blowdown saves on energy costs because condensate is like distilled water so there are no dissolved solids found in the boiler. Condensate creates less of a need for new water and water cleaning chemicals. You also avoid state penalty fees that are put in place to protect what goes into the sewer systems.
- Features not previously mentioned include: low height NPT inlets, Square D float switch and square D mechanical alternator on SS simplex models, and pump seal maximum temperature 225 degrees F.
Parts and Service
We offer repair services and stock a wide variety of Rema Dri-Vac products.
If you have not found the REMA product you are looking for, no worries. We offer a wide range of items to fit every need your business has. Other products we offer include:
- Motor Starters
- Hose Clamps
- Assorted Float valves
- Float Switches
- Solenoid Valves
- Control Panels
- Steam Traps
- Barnes Pumps
- Weinman Pumps
- Deming Pumps
- Grundfos Pumps
- Sump Tanks
- Holding Tanks
- Wash Down Tanks
- Steel and Stainless Steel Sheets
- Angle Iron
- Welding Wire
- Welding Rod
- Rema Equipment Paint
- Misc. Motors